Welcome to Apache CloudStack Release Notes¶
We are in the process of changing documentation format as well as hosting mechanism. Please be patient with us as we migrate our entire documentation to this new setup.
This document contains information specific to this release of CloudStack, including upgrade instructions from prior releases, new features added to CloudStack, API changes, and issues fixed in the release. For installation instructions, please see the CloudStack Installation Guide. For usage and administration instructions, please see the CloudStack Administrator’s Guide.
- What’s New in 4.4
- Java version upgraded to java 1.7
- Support managed storage for root disks
- Root disk resize
- Per primary Storage OverProvisioning
- VMWare Support for DRS
- Region wide Guest networks and VPC
- Virtual Router Service Failure Alerting
- Distributed routing and network ACL with OVS plug-in
- Hyper-V support improvements